PLEASE NOTE: High season weekend tariffs for camping are +£2 more per adult & +£1 more per child per night.
- Single night low season: £22.50
- Two nights+ low season: £20 per night
- High Season: £25 per night
- Vehicle Awning: +£5 for duration
- Tariffs based on 1-2 people.
- LOW SEASON: Extra child age 3-15: +£5/night. Extra adult age 16+: +£10/night.
- HIGH SEASON: Extra child age 3-15: +£6/night. Extra adult age 16+: +£12/night.
- Adults (aged 16+): £10 each per night (£12 in High Season)
- Children (aged 3 – 15): £5 each per night (£6 in High Season)
- Infants (2 and under): NO CHARGE
- Dog: £2 per night
- Extra car: £5 for duration
- Space for gazebo/shelter: £5 for duration
- We charge per person, not per pitch. 1 car is included per pitch
- Choose Between…
- KARSTEN: £30-£40/night rental + normal tariffs. Or…
- BELL TENT: £35-£45/night rental + normal tariffs.
- Max. 4 people per tent (or 4 +infant).
- Permanently pitched, cannot be moved.
- Includes tent, 4x mattresses, lantern, picnic bench only.
- Refundable £50 damage deposit payable when booking.
- See the Tent Rental page for more info.
- Firepit Rental: £6 /duration
- Firewood: £7/bag (incl. kindling&starters) ~2-3 hour burn time
- Dogs: £2/night
- Extra car: £5/duration
- Space for gazebo/shelter: £5/duration
- For any visitor staying longer than drop-off/pick-up (max 5 mins):
- £1 per visitor vehicle
- + £2.50 per day visitor (aged 3+). Infants are free
- Day visitors can stay all day, park on site with friends, and use the facilities
- Visitor numbers are limited to prevent overcrowding
- Please contact us if you would like to book yourself in as a day visitor
- £6 per student up to the age of 18
- £10 per adult staff member
- This is a reduced rate as there are separate portable toilets for our DofE groups, and fresh mains water for washing up, cleaning teeth, etc.
- Adult staff must supervise groups whilst on site
- Only staff are allowed to use the shower block alongside holiday makers
Click for EHU Opening Dates & Tariffs
Click for Camping Opening Dates & Tariffs
Click to see more about our Rental Tents
*We are closed for midweek tent camping (Sunday-Thursday nights inclusive) during the early and late parts of the season, please use the “Book Now” button to check availability.
Minimum Booking Duration applies to stays which incorporate any of the following weekend nights:
2 Night Minimum Booking Weekends:
All weekends between 29th May – 22nd August.
3 Night Minimum Booking Weekends:
Late May BH Weekend, August BH Weekend.
**Campsite Closed: 27th September – 1 April
2020 booking system now live! GROUPS must contact us before booking. Enquiries
Loan (or list) camping gear near you with FatLama and save with our promo code: –