PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
- Arrival: Campers and day visitors must register (contact Charles on 07906265435) before entering the main site area. Pitches will be available from 12 noon. Arrive by 8pm at the latest for the comfort of others on the campsite. Pitches must be vacated by 11am on day of departure. An extension fee will be charged after 11am.
- Payment: 25% on booking, and the remainder four weeks before your arrival. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee to hold your booking unless we receive the balance of payment at least 28 days prior to arrival.
- We are not able to accept bookings from single sex parties of more than three or from unaccompanied persons under the age of 21. If we see a group forming, we will ask you to leave and there will be no refund.
- Cancellation policy: Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds.
- No guarantee can be given for any choice of pitch preferred.
- Cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc., must be contained within the pitch reserved.
- The Management are prepared to consider re-allocation of pitches within any given booking period, subject to availability.
- Maximum power loading on pitch electrical outlets is sufficient for lighting, T.V., fridge, microwave oven, shaver, but NOT standard domestic kettle or hairdryer.
- The campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. It is the responsibility of the Camper to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point to the Camper’s unit is safe. The campsite will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the campsite’s hook-up point. Do not let children play around the electric hook-up points or cables.
- All cars, caravans, awnings, tents etc which are parked in the vicinity of tress, are at the sole risk of the owner and the management cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by falling trees or parts there from.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
- Barbecues may be used providing they are raised above ground level so the grass is not burnt. The lighting of fires is allowed, providing these are in the fire pits or raised off the ground, away from grass. All fires must be extinguished by 12pm.
- The management will not be held responsible for damage to clients’ property by fire, theft or injury to persons whilst on site.
- No music is allowed on the campsite at any time.
- Quiet must be observed after 11 pm and all fires must be extinguished by 12pm for the consideration of others.
- Kites must not be flown anywhere on site.
- Cars, Caravans, Boats etc. must NOT be washed on site.
- Maximum speed limit is 5mph.
- Dogs are accepted strictly by arrangement, and and numbers are limited as this is a family campsite.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Dog owners are responsible for the disposal of ANY fouling.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents/guardians on all areas of the campsite at all times.
- Commercial vehicles are not allowed on the campsite.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the campsite at any time without refund.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person at any time.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each pitch must be left clean and tidy on departure.
- Only those persons listed on the booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated.
- Town Farm is a family campsite, and suitable for holiday bookings, and we cannot accept people working in the area as it is a holiday establishment. We reserve the right to deny access if our terms are not met.
- Please note, there are overhead electricity cables on the farm, and they are an overhead hazard – no kite flying or overhead activities in the area.
- No generators please.Management and behaviour onsite:
Our customers visit to enjoy the peace and tranquility of this family campsite. If anyone does not respect this, the Site Manager and their team reserve the right to refuse them admission or ask them to leave the site at any time. If you are asked to leave under these circumstances, no monies will be refunded.Bookings are not transferable to another party. When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is 18 years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these Terms & Conditions and you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any member of your party or animal accompanying you.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING.
LOVE TOWN FARM, LEAVE NO TRACE
Company registration name: W H Leach and SonsPlace of registration: KRW Accountants Ltd, The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, Northants NN12 7LSCompany registration number: 00648355W. H. LEACH & SONS (IVINGHOE) LIMITEDTOWN FARMIVINGHOELEIGHTON BUZZARDBEDFORDSHIRELU7 9ELCompany No. 00648355 Registered in England and Wales.