1. Arrival & Departure: Campers and day visitors must check-in before pitching (contact us on +44 7598 820 316 or ring the intercom).
•Check-in time: between midday until 8pm.
•Departure time: Pitches must be vacated by 11am on departure day. There is no check-out procedure.
•All bookings must be made prior to arriving at Town Farm – we reserve the right to refuse on spec arrivals.
2. Payment: 25% of the total amount is due when booking, the remainder is due 28 days prior to arrival. If booking within 28 days of arrival the full amount is due upon booking. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee to hold your booking unless we receive the balance payment.
3. Rights to Stay: The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Management and Behaviour Onsite: Our customers visit to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the campsite and surrounding area. If anyone does not respect this, the Site Manager and team reserve the right to refuse admission or eject customers at any time. If you are asked to leave under these circumstances, no monies will be refunded.
We are not able to accept the following:
4. Maximum Stay: You are not allowed to make a booking of more than 14 consecutive nights unless by prior arrangement with the management. Following a stay of 14 nights you not stay at the campsite again until at least a further 14 days have elapsed since your most recent departure. In any event, you may only stay up to a maximum of 28 days in one calendar year (unless by prior arrangement with the management).
5. Group Bookings: Groups are limited to no more than 4 pitches (regardless of whether the pitches are adjacent or separate). If larger groups are identified, their bookings will be cancelled, and they will be asked to leave the campsite without a refund. Groups of 3 or more pitches must enquire to check availability prior to booking online.
6. Pitch Allocation: Pitches are allocated randomly or on a “first come, first served” basis; no guarantee can be given for preferred or allocated pitches.
7. Pitch Size: Pitches are allocated by staff members in accordance with our campsite license. Cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc., must all be contained within the designated pitch.
8. Cancellation Policy: Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds, nor can we make allowances for the weather or personal circumstances. We advise all guests to take out travel insurance before booking. Please click here for our Covid-19 Booking Guarantee
9. Deferring Bookings: The Management are prepared to consider re-allocation of pitches within any given booking period, subject to availability. Pitches may not be swapped.
10. Site Access: There is a no vehicle movement policy in place from 10pm – 7am.
11. Vehicles: Commercial or sign-written vehicles are not allowed on the campsite (unless by prior arrangement). Vehicles, trailers, caravans or RVS longer than 8 metres are not allowed at Town Farm.
12. Driving & Parking: Maximum speed limit is 5mph. Vehicle must be parked safely: Avoid parking on slopes. Park parallel to the contours of slopes. Park in gear and always apply the handbrake firmly.
13. Supervision of Minors & Children: Persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult to stay at Town Farm Campsite. Children must be under the supervision of their parents/guardians on all areas of the campsite at all times.
14. Pets: Dogs are accepted provided that they are: Of a UK legal breed; safe around people, children and other dogs; quiet and obedient, kept on a lead whilst on site; cleaned up after by the dog’s owner.
15. Noise: No music of any kind is allowed on the campsite at any time. Quiet must be observed after 11pm. Do not leave engines running.
16. Generators: No generators are to be used on site.
17. Campfires & Barbeques: Barbecues, campfires and disposables may be used but only if they are raised above ground so that the grass is not burnt. All fires must be extinguished by 12am. Only certified firewood, charcoal or briquettes may be burned on site. Do not dispose of ash or embers in hedgerows or waste bins – ask a staff member.
18. Risk of Injury, Damage/Loss of Property, and Fire: The management will not be held responsible for loss or damage to clients’ property by fire, theft or weather. The management will not be held responsible for injury to persons whilst on site.
19. Electricity: The campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket/vehicle hook-up point. It is the responsibility of the Camper to ensure that their plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect to the socket/vehicle hook-up point is safe. The campsite will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment. Do not let children play around the electric hook-up points or cables. Maximum power loading is 16 AMPS.
20. Overhead power cables – Risk of electrocution: Please note that there are overhead electricity cables on the farm – no kite flying, drones or overhead activities are allowed anywhere on site.
21. Trees: All cars, caravans, awnings, tents etc. which are parked in the vicinity of tress, are at the sole risk of the owner and the management cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by falling trees or parts there from.
22. Waste Disposal & Recycling: All general waste and recycling must be disposed of sensibly in the bins provided. Do not dispose of ash or embers in these bins, ask a staff member for assistance. Chemical toilet waste must be disposed of at the chemical waste disposal point. Grey water must be emptied in suitable drains. Do not dispose of camping equipment (chairs, tents, mattresses, gazebos etc.) in any of the bins on site. All camping equipment must be taken home with you.
23. Closed Circuit Television: CCTV is in operation for the protection of our guests and is recording on a continual basis. Images are stored in a secure system that is reviewed periodically and under usual operational circumstances, deleted after a period of one month.
24. Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions may result in you being asked to leave the campsite at any time without refund.
Remember, When making a booking you agree that:
Data Protection: The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation with us. Once you have booked, we may contact you in the lead up to your arrival to keep you informed about alerts and updates that are relevant to your reservation. We may also contact you once after your stay, inviting you to complete an optional questionnaire and review regarding your recent stay. If you do not want us to use your information for the purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know.