Water pistols and paddling pools are permitted at your pitch but must be kept away from facilities. Water balloons are not allowed as they are a hazard to wildlife.
Don’t count on it! Sometimes we arrange street food vendors on summer weekends, but we can’t make any guarantees for external caterers. If caterers have been arranged during your stay, you will be emailed details in the week leading up to your arrival In the past we’ve enjoyed food including: pizzas, hog roasts, BBQs, Caribbean, and good old fish ‘n’ chips!
No, we only sell firewood on site. The nearest shops are:
- Post Office Store – Ivinghoe LU79EP (0.6 miles)
- Mason’s Premier – Pitstone LU79AT (1.1 miles)
- Closest Supermarket – Tesco, Tring HP235NB (4.2 miles)
Yes, there are power sockets at the wash blocks.
Yes the communal kitchen compromises of washing up sinks, microwaves, kettles and fridge freezer*. There’s also a coin operated washing machine.
* Fridge/freezer space can be limited so don’t count on it! We recommend bringing a cool box and using our freezer to re-freeze your ice packs.
- They are intended for food storage only. Do not leave alcohol in them, it will be removed.
- All food stored in the fridge/freezers must be bagged and labelled so remember to bring a marker pen. Any unlabelled food will be removed and binned. Sorry!
All drinking water taps are clearly marked.
No, the hot water is on 24/7. Showers are free to use anytime.
Yes, our disabled accessible wet room is situated at the smaller wash block.
It includes a toilet, wash basin and wet room shower. If you require access please contact a staff member to loan a key.
No, unfortunately not.
Yes, where possible we keep hold of lost property for 28 days. Please email us if you’ve lost something on site. Items can be collected in person or by a paid postage service like click and collect.