There is limited coverage. Some networks have better coverage than others but on the whole the signal is not strong.
No, we only sell firewood on site. The nearest shops are:
- Post Office Store – Ivinghoe LU79EP (0.6 miles)
- Mason’s Premier – Pitstone LU79AT (1.1 miles)
- Closest Supermarket – Tesco, Tring HP235NB (4.2 miles)
Don’t count on it! Sometimes we arrange street food vendors on summer weekends, but we can’t make any guarantees for external caterers. If caterers have been arranged during your stay, you will be emailed details in the week leading up to your arrival In the past we’ve enjoyed food including: pizzas, hog roasts, BBQs, Caribbean, and good old fish ‘n’ chips!
No, the hot water is on 24/7. Showers are free to use anytime.
Yes, where possible we keep hold of lost property for 28 days. Please email us if you’ve lost something on site. Items can be collected in person or by a paid postage service like click and collect.
Yes, there are power sockets at the wash blocks.
Please contact a staff member and they will facilitate this for you.
Please don’t dump ashes or embers in bins or hedges.
Yes, provided that…
- …your firepit will actually protect the grass from damage (not all firepits are suitable for camping).
- …you ask a staff member to empty your firepit for you (please don’t dump ashes or embers in bins or hedges).
- …your wood is certified firewood. Never burn garden cuttings/timber off-cuts which create lots of sparks and smoke – which can be toxic.
- …you extinguish your firepit before midnight.
No, we don’t offer any storage and we don’t know anywhere locally that does. For security reasons most that do offer this service don’t advertise it!
Yes and it’s free but be warned it’s not very fast, doesn’t cover the entire campsite and is prone to dropping out.
The WiFi is intended for checking emails and booking future accommodation only (it’s not for streaming films/TV/youtube/gaming!).