Well behaved dogs can be booked in online. Dogs must be kept on lead at all on times. Dogs must be cleaned up after. Dangerous dogs are not allowed.
No. All bookings must be made online, at least 24 hours prior to arrival (subject to availability). You cannot book/pay on arrival.
Only if you give us at least 28 days notice prior to your scheduled arrival date. Transfers are at our discretion and pending availability for the deferred date. A fee of £10 per pitch booking is due for any date transfers. One date transfer per booking.
At least 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you don’t, your booking may be cancelled.
Camping is an outdoor activity and on the whole we do not make allowances for the poor weather. In the event of an amber or red weather warning (Issued by the Met Office) we will make exceptions to this policy. It is the responsibility of all guest to use their own judgement to assess their safety when in the outdoors.
Typically this is because the customer has tried to book more than 6 people on a single booking. The booking system has a limit of 6 people per booking. Please make one booking per pitch. If this doesn’t solve the issue we’re probably fully booked.
No, bookings are non transferable.
Yes, Summer weekends usually fully book at least 4 weeks in advance. Advanced booking is required. Midweek nights (Sunday – Thursday) don’t usually fully book.
From 2021 we will only be accepting groups of 4 pitches or fewer (regardless of whether the pitches are adjacent or separate). If larger groups are identified, their bookings will be cancelled and they will be asked to leave the campsite without a refund.
Groups of 3 or more pitches must enquire to check availability prior to booking online. Groups of 2 pitches can book online.
From 2021, it will no longer be possible for campers to reserve specific areas on site in advance. Like most other sites, we will operate camping pitch allocation on a ‘first come, first served” basis which means that pitches will only be allocated on arrival. The first member of any group to arrive will be able to hold adjacent pitches for their friends.
Please be aware that we do not accept adult only groups – Town Farm is not a suitable location for loud groups/late nights/parties! Please read our T&Cs especially regarding noise, music, and fires.
All bookings are made online. All bookings must be booked and paid in advance. You can secure your booking with a 25% booking fee, the remaining 75% balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. You cannot pay on arrival.